On Page Optimization
On page SEO is the technique to optimize your website keywords and drive more traffic on your site. This is the method to target keywords within single post and it includes proper keyword placement, ensuring content quality, using proper heading and make the post more relatable to readers. The On Page optimization company in Chandigarh follows a certain set of methods to rank a website higher in the search engine result pages. As Google takes into account the factors like social media signals, domain authority and backlinks, responsive design and other more. So the On Page optimization Company established in Mohali start focusing on such factors to effectively get free internet traffic from that point forward.
On Page Optimization Services in Chandigarh
- Start the title tag with keyword: The title tag tells the visitors that what any page on your site is all about. The title tag which starts with keyword tends to perform better than the title tag ends with keyword.
- Leave SEO friendly URL: To get your website on Google first page it’s important to make your keyword short and user friendly. If you are including your keyword in URL, then it shows the other relevancy signal to Google.
- Add modifiers to your title: Title tag is the most important element of the On Page SEO. On using modifiers like best, guide, expert, 2016 etc. put an impact on visitors to go through the post and helps to increase traffic on the particular page.
- Wrap your title in h1 tag: By including h1 tag in heading shows the degree of importance on the page.
- Wrap subheading in h2 : HTML includes 6 tags from h1 to h6, which shows the importance of the title. The title with h1 tag ranked by highest importance and the title with h2 tag ranked the lowest importance than h1 and so on up to h6 tag.
- Drop your keyword in first 100 words: Write your keyword in the first 100 words to help the searchers to find the keyword easily.
- Boost site speed: It is more helpful to get more traffic on your website because the high speed sites visited more times than low speed due to its low bounce rate.
- Sprinkle LSI keyword: The Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is the synonym of your original keyword and showed the best correlation with the Google ranking.
- Image optimization: Use alt tag to optimizes your image. This is used to describe the image.
- Use social sharing buttons: On sharing awesome content on social sharing sites crafting your article, blog and post to the higher rank of search result pages.
- Post long content: If users in India spends more time in reading the long content. This increases the dwell time and helps to get on the first page of SERP.
Search Engine Optimization